Monday, September 28, 2009

1,323

1,323. That is the final photo count from my Japan trip. I'm half way done, so I will post the highlights from the first half soon. It's been semi difficult to get back into the swing of things. From 2-5pm jetlag hits me really hard and I have to get a good dose of caffeine or give in a take a little nap. At night I can't go to sleep. The first night I got back, I drank some wine. That put me out. The next night I stayed up 'til 5:30am reading some blog by some mom from the midwest and her story of how she fell in love with her cowboy husband. Last night, I lay awake in bed and asked God what my purpose in life was. When I didn't get an answer, I tried to name all the guys I had ever liked in my 27.5 years of existence. I fell asleep when the names started to blur. Tonight, I am actually tired.

I hope my dreams are filled with tan tan men tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa. Check out the chili oil on the top of that broth!

    I just put a bunch of our saved bottles, etc. in the bins behind our house. After three failed attempts to cash them in we gave up. : (

    Maybe we can save some for you now. It would be a good excuse to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that lady's blog too the other week! She has nice food photos with her recipes. Your ramen picture is making me hungry...

    ReplyDelete