Wednesday, October 7, 2009

congratulations!

Congratulations to my father, the 2009 Produce Marketing Association's Floral Marketer of the Year!!




Last Friday, my dad was awarded this honor at the PMA lunch right before Condeleezza Rice gave a keynote speech. The award was a surprise, so he was completely blown away. I was so proud to see my dad up there on that stage, speaking of his gratitude to his company, family and God. Times have been rough for his business because the economy and he's had to make some tough decisions. But in the midst of everything, he's never compromised quality of product nor the integrity of his company. You've done good, Dad.

Also, belated congratulations to Tommy and Karen and their 1st baby Audrey! Karen was my roommate in college, and I had the pleasure of hanging out with her, Audrey and some old college friends last Saturday. Babies are such a joy! And a heck of a lot of work.

Mommy & Baby


3 generations!

And, I haven't forgotten about posting Japan pics. It's just hard to choose my favorites!

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS, UNCLE HARRISON!!!! Soooo proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what a humongous screen behind him!!
    Good job, Uncle Harrison. What an honor.

    Charissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, I love that Jiichan won this award in '94. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!!! Congrats uncle harrison!!!!! That's a huge picture of him on that stage :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is so awesome! Congratulations, Uncle Harrison! I've always said your dad's flowers always look the freshest, and have the best packaging. I can always recognize them in the stores even before I see the tag.

    ReplyDelete