Thursday, March 4, 2010

food weekend

Last weekend they came to visit.



I love my sister, Lauren. And I guess Jon too.

And this sister...

...cooked mushroom risotto on Saturday night after performing in a dance program...

...and baked strawberry cheesecake...

...and red velvet cake the next day. She's a freaking beast.

WOW. What a blessed weekend. Except for this goodie that was left on my camera.

I must say that my fascination for taking pictures of food is steadily increasing. I know there's an art to it, and I want to look into learning the tricks and tips of the trade. For now I'm taking a basic digital photography class at Pasadena City College. I want to be a smart photographer. (Don't lie. You were totally thinking of this clip when I said "smart".)

No comments:

Post a Comment