Tuesday, April 27, 2010

photoshop wonders

I had the pleasure of taking engagement photos for Richard and Nancy, a couple that I met at Evergreen LA. James was my 2nd shooter, (insert extremely amused and hearty laugh, since he is a much better photographer than I), and did all post processing afterward. So, I haven't really seen the need to invest time and energy into learning Photoshop since I've only taken photos for my personal enjoyment. But after I saw what James did to my photos, I think I might have to drop some dough. Check them out.




He seriously transformed my shots. Thanks, James! Also, big thanks, to Richard and Nancy for being such an easy going couple and following my often haphazard directing. It was fun!

3 comments:

  1. Great job lisa! you're quite the photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! I really like your compositions. What lens were you using?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrifico, Lisa (and James)! Your compositions evoke what I've seen from much more experienced wedding photographers.

    ReplyDelete