I hope my dreams are filled with tan tan men tonight.
Monday, September 28, 2009
1,323
1,323. That is the final photo count from my Japan trip. I'm half way done, so I will post the highlights from the first half soon. It's been semi difficult to get back into the swing of things. From 2-5pm jetlag hits me really hard and I have to get a good dose of caffeine or give in a take a little nap. At night I can't go to sleep. The first night I got back, I drank some wine. That put me out. The next night I stayed up 'til 5:30am reading some blog by some mom from the midwest and her story of how she fell in love with her cowboy husband. Last night, I lay awake in bed and asked God what my purpose in life was. When I didn't get an answer, I tried to name all the guys I had ever liked in my 27.5 years of existence. I fell asleep when the names started to blur. Tonight, I am actually tired.
I hope my dreams are filled with tan tan men tonight.
I hope my dreams are filled with tan tan men tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa. Check out the chili oil on the top of that broth!
ReplyDeleteI just put a bunch of our saved bottles, etc. in the bins behind our house. After three failed attempts to cash them in we gave up. : (
Maybe we can save some for you now. It would be a good excuse to get together!
I read that lady's blog too the other week! She has nice food photos with her recipes. Your ramen picture is making me hungry...
ReplyDelete